- This site is supported by: The KIRIN Foundation, Sompo Japan Foundation, and Yamato Welfare Foundation
- Japan Disability Forum (JDF)
- Since its establishment in 2004, JDF has been engaged in various activities toward the ratification and implementation of the International Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities in Japan. (JDF consists of 13 national-level member organizations of/for persons with disabilities.)
Four major activities to promote;
- International Convention on the Rights of Persons With Disabilities
- Asian and Pacific Decade of Persons with Disabilities
- National Policies including "New Basic Programme for Persons with Disabilities"
- National Legislation on the rights / anti-discrimination of persons with disabilities